Project Engineer / Project Manager
- Completes engineering projects by organizing and controlling project elements.
- Leads installer teams on multiple construction sites and provides administrative support
- Communicates with customers, vendors, management, other departments and his/her team
- Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements; assigning personnel to phases and elements; reviewing bids from contractors.
- Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies; preparing cost estimates.
- Determines project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements.
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
- Controls project costs by approving expenditures; administering contractor contracts.
- Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Requirements Analysis, Design Skills, Project Management, Communication and Leadership Skills, Manufacturing Methods and Procedures, Process Improvement, Technical Understanding, Documentation Skills, Safety Management, Supervision, CAD, CAD/CAM Circuit Design
Job offers at US Location:
775 Great Southwest Parkway SW
Atlanta, 30336 GA
Mathias Hoehne, President, email@example.com
Dallas Elms, COO, firstname.lastname@example.org